What are your sales people like? Do they talk about your products and give a standard sales pitch? From our experience, 9 out of 10 of our participants in both sales and non-sales jobs describe a “salesperson” in negative, derogatory terms. Why? Because while the sales person may be trying to appear to be interested in the customer, they are perceived to be only interested in themselves. 8 out of 10 people never want to be faced with that sales person again! We can help you change this!
This highly interactive, two day workshop will enable you to:
- Understand what customers expect and hope for from sales people
- Identify areas where customer do not have faith in
- Recognize what value means and how you can help their customers become more profitable
- Conduct yourself professionally at the critical stages of client encounters
- Gather information and use it to help your clients become more competitive
- Present ideas and solutions to clients that fix their problems, in a business-like fashion
- Adapt to your clients’ style order and appeal to a variety of communication styles
- Win more of the deals you go after
We provide LIFO training in our courses. It will help you in your business.
How? – Read more about it here.
Understanding yourself and your client is key to closing a deal.
Using real business scenarios and hands on role-play,
Impact’s “Sales Training” course will enlighten you!
|Opening Play||- Facilitator demonstrates a poor sales meeting
- Delegates point out what has and has not been done well
|The Client Opportunity||- Delegates participate in a sales meeting simulation
- Feedback based on “IMPACT” model is given
|The IMPACT Needs Analysis Model||- Participants learn the elements of the IMPACT Needs Analysis Model
- Through role playing, they practice how to question and understand instead of presenting information to convince
|Presentation Skills||- Delegates present their “Client Solution”
- They are questioned by clients(other delegates) critically while being assessed on their ability to listen to the objections and probe them
|Behavioral Style Analysis||- Delegates learn about behavioural styles and how they impact client interactions (LIFO)
- They analyse the most effective communication with various clients based on their own behavioural style
|The Six rules for Negotiation||- Applying the six rules at relevant times strengthens our negotiating powers and improves the likelihood of compromise on critical issues.|
|Final Client meeting||- In the final role-play the delegates work in pairs to close the deal
- They are expected to bring together all of the skills and draw the deal to conclusion
|Action Planning||- Insights from the training are discussed and private time is spent making notes about future selling behaviours
- Each delegate prepares an Action Plan and client Opportunity Report for discussion with their manager