It is important to have a competitive product that meets your customer’s requirements. But it is critical to deliver that product in a manner that leaves your customer delighted with the purchase experience. This positive association is crucial to building your brand loyalty. Customers who feel they have been served well will not only reward you with repeat business but also recommend you to others, thus becoming your brand ambassador. This is a digitally connected world where good and bad news spreads in seconds, companies need to be focused in service delivery and treat each interaction as a brand building opportunity.
Our course enables your employees to:
- Understand why a customer-centric service culture is critical to your business’ success
- Grasp how their particular role adds value to the customer experience at each brand touchpoint: pre-purchase, purchase and post purchase
- Acquire in-depth understanding of service principles and behaviours that will differentiate their work unit as an excellent service provider for internal and external customers
- Fully comprehend a customer’s overall needs, including psychological, before recommending a solution or product
- Look beyond one-time transactions to building a relationship based on trust
Impact of Customer Service
Good customer service are often drivers of sales revenue.
Let us explain to you why by clicking here.
You can improve your business and generate more income.
Hesitate no longer, we will identify what your business lack and create a specific solution for you!
|Opening Play||- Poor Service|
|A Paradigm Shift||- Why is mediocre service not good enough anymore?
- Service Behaviours: Linkages to Brand Image, Customer Expectations and likelihood to recommend
|Life Orientations||- Understanding and identifying Behavioural Styles|
|Dealing with Difficult Customers||- Strategies and Coping Mechanisms
- Preserving the Relationship
|Customer Delight||- The fundamental laws for moving beyond customer satisfaction to customer delight and raving loyalty|
|Interaction with Businesses||- Application of the laws using case studies|
|Empathy Game||- Putting yourself in the customer’s shoes and enacting the
|Action Planning||- Construct immediate on-job application plan with measurable targets|
|Closing the Loop||- Participants to summarize their learning and key take aways|